Truths

 This post is a reminder of some truths that I at times lose sight of easily. Maybe I'm not the only one. 


I Am Loved Unconditionally. 

Jerimiah 31:3. "The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness."  

Titus 3:4-5. "But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit" 

I don't have to be afraid of His love running out, or stopping because I do something wrong. But that doesn't mean I should just do whatever my flesh desires and just take advantage of His love. I want to be changed by His unconditional love.

I Am Free. 

John 8:36 "So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."

Darkness doesn't rule over me anymore! I am free, I don't have to submit to fear or anything else except to the Father. 

We are in war.

Ephesians 6:12 "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places."

The devil wants to hurt us to get back at God. However, the devil knows that as Christians we have the power of God within us so he wants us out of the picture, weakened, or in the dark about who we are and the realities of the battle so we don't fight back.

We have everything we need.

2 Peter 1:3 "His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness." 

There is no need for stress and worry, God provides us with all we need, we are His Beloved Children! Stress and worry is doubting God's capability to take care of you in the season that He has placed you in.

1 Corinthians 15:57 "But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our LORD Jesus Christ."

In this war we fight from a place of victory. Jesus has already won the battle, and walks with us, as we journey through life.

Matthew 28:20 "And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Jesus will never leave us or forsake us. We can walk with joy and awe that His plans are good, He is in control, and He loves us more than we can comprehend. He created us for a purpose. The Holy Spirit is inside of us that we may know that we are not alone. He guides us. He treasures us. We are His. We are held. We are healed and whole. We are Warriors of Light. We are not crushed by the world. 

John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

2 Corinthians 4:7-9 "But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed"

Remember Truth!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rooted

Savoring Pain

Lessons Learned After 5 Years with a Paralyzed Arm